About Me

My photo
MY PLAN: to spread awareness and raise money for MY VISION: to empower, educate and employ girls who've been rescued from child prostitution in Nicaragua. MY MISSION: to buy land and establish a self sufficient community of treehouses on the south west coast. MY GOALS: Staff and Operate a Surf Hotel, Develop a School for English, Provide Basic Medical Aid, and Offer training in the arts, trades and sustainable agriculture.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The other day I went to...

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA
For the:
I met quite a few wonderful people. A beautiful girl named Ali and a posh Miss from greece as well as the founders of the NOT FOR SALE campaign, the founder of invisible children, and the founder of twitter and square (a way of accepting credit cards from your mobile phone).

At some point I hope to visit what Not for Sale is doing in Peru.
In order to learn from them, especially the surf ministry, and possibly intern.
As well as hopefully work with them to start my dream in Nicaragua!!!

But first I am going to move out to California, I hope to arrive here^^^ by January 1st.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah. My name is Will Malsbury; I am a senior at Gordon College. I am leading a Service Learning Trip to Nicaragua this spring. I was given your card by my girlfriend Aashley Thompson, whom you met at soulfest this summer in the Gordon Tent. I would love to get in contact with you and pick your brain about organizations that we could visit during our time there. If you could email me at william.malsbury(at)gordon(dot)edu that would be amazing. Thanks-Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?!?! You're leaving me? I mean us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I finish my TESOL then I am out. School Starts January 10th.

    ReplyDelete