About Me

My photo
MY PLAN: to spread awareness and raise money for MY VISION: to empower, educate and employ girls who've been rescued from child prostitution in Nicaragua. MY MISSION: to buy land and establish a self sufficient community of treehouses on the south west coast. MY GOALS: Staff and Operate a Surf Hotel, Develop a School for English, Provide Basic Medical Aid, and Offer training in the arts, trades and sustainable agriculture.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

NEW ART FOR SALE!

Custom Set: SOLD

15$ each

Recycled walets: 5$
PS: I make my friends drink all of them

My hand typed business cards, credit to Artist Matt Radwan for typing.
The are all typed on old Christmas cards from years past.

1 comment:

  1. I want to have you and Matt make ME some business cards.

    ReplyDelete