About Me

My photo
MY PLAN: to spread awareness and raise money for MY VISION: to empower, educate and employ girls who've been rescued from child prostitution in Nicaragua. MY MISSION: to buy land and establish a self sufficient community of treehouses on the south west coast. MY GOALS: Staff and Operate a Surf Hotel, Develop a School for English, Provide Basic Medical Aid, and Offer training in the arts, trades and sustainable agriculture.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Secrets of Social Media & Internet Marketing

-was the community education class I went to today. I hoped that it would inspire me to blog more but in reality it just reminded me how much I dislike the internet in all of it's intricacies. I would much rather Garage Sale or read on the beach than type and look at this screen with its vast potential and complete void.

I did learn that those adds on Goggle cost the advertiser an average of $2.50 every time you click on them and don't buy anything. So don't click thats just mean.


I am going to go watch The Star of Bethlehem and you should too!



1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha! no clicking. how bizarre.

    i love the interneeeeeeeeeeeet........(and reading on the beach. well, maybe not the beach.)

    ReplyDelete