About Me

My photo
MY PLAN: to spread awareness and raise money for MY VISION: to empower, educate and employ girls who've been rescued from child prostitution in Nicaragua. MY MISSION: to buy land and establish a self sufficient community of treehouses on the south west coast. MY GOALS: Staff and Operate a Surf Hotel, Develop a School for English, Provide Basic Medical Aid, and Offer training in the arts, trades and sustainable agriculture.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

From a High School near you-

About a month ago, God began to put San Clemente High on my heart. At least 5 times it was said to me that I need to get onto that campus. Then I had a vivid powerful dream about revival and all of the people on the beach in the dream were high school age. I said 'ALRIGHT GOD I AM GOING!' I began to ask around about how I would try to do that, Do I get a job there? Do I sub? Do I proctor? Do I just walk on and pretend I am a student? (I have asked quite a few of the kids I have met how old they think I am: the consensus is about 17 or 18 ha) I finally talked to Taylor, he is the first person I met at my church when I got here at the beginning of this year and he just left for YWAM Perth Australia exactly 2 years and one week after I went. He told me about this:

Created Club is the christian club on San Clemente High campus right down the hill from my house. They meet every wednesday during lunch and I can get there after my classes just in time. The night before the first meeting the president of the club couldn't sleep and she got a vision of a random girl she didn't know just showing up at the club to be a blessing. That girl is ME!
Today we had a blind wise old man as a guest speaker. He wanted the students to ask their hardest questions. They came up with:
If God is real then why is there so much misery and death?
"Don't kiss the cactus, don't play on the freeway with razor blades and we do it anyway."

Does God love people who are not saved?
Does God love gay people?
And then the bell rang---- we only had about 27 minutes.
all of the objects scanned where found on the ground at the high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment