About Me

My photo
MY PLAN: to spread awareness and raise money for MY VISION: to empower, educate and employ girls who've been rescued from child prostitution in Nicaragua. MY MISSION: to buy land and establish a self sufficient community of treehouses on the south west coast. MY GOALS: Staff and Operate a Surf Hotel, Develop a School for English, Provide Basic Medical Aid, and Offer training in the arts, trades and sustainable agriculture.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Claro quiero que me hables claro.

Todavía se observa el cielo todos los días. que me mantiene vivo. Estoy contento de que es un artista. Me ayuda a entender mejor. Vive.


This weeks lectures to sum it up: a confusing challenge. Regardless of his accuracy or doctrine I have never seen a speaker have more people walk away from his teaching desiring to look into the word of God for them selves. The only thing that may have been more effective would have been hours of silence ironically. Monday I left so confused I couldn't figure out a question to ask. Tuesday I asked "What is the difference between the kingdom and salvation?" after about a 15 minutes dance around the question, I walked out to ask God instead of the speaker. Either way I have read more chapters of the Bible this week than I have ever in my entire life. It reminds me of trying to read Shakespeare in school, but I believe anything gets easier with practice.


I still have to fix my surf board. It got seriously beat up on the way here. Note to self: ALWAYS GET TRAVELERS INSURANCE! It is prolly in stage three of its five stage fixing process. Who ever said I should prolly buy a board here might have been right.


I have signed up for an informational meeting about TESOL next monday I am so excited. I feel like when I walk away from that meeting I will know much better what direction my life will take after this ridiculously interesting experience.


The plan so far for our outreach: Prayer and praise as a group with a guitar (wilma) and a bongo (Me) hahahah I know but I am going to learn. We plan to have pancake breakfasts on the beach for Muslim and Hindu surfers and we are going to get cheep massages while we are in Bali as Christmas presents to ourselves. Sounds like a solid plan to me.


And for the rest of my weekend: I plan to get as much sick Reggaeton from my mexican friend Mario and then take a bus a town or two over so have a sleepover with the surfers. Who knows what kind of adventures that will bring. Cheers ya'll I am out.


No comments:

Post a Comment