About Me

My photo
MY PLAN: to spread awareness and raise money for MY VISION: to empower, educate and employ girls who've been rescued from child prostitution in Nicaragua. MY MISSION: to buy land and establish a self sufficient community of treehouses on the south west coast. MY GOALS: Staff and Operate a Surf Hotel, Develop a School for English, Provide Basic Medical Aid, and Offer training in the arts, trades and sustainable agriculture.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Week 1

Over that past week God has become so much more alive to me. We have been doing these exercises about hearing his voice. Like we will go and pray for 15 minutes and then we will write down whatever we heard or think we hear and then we pull a name out of a hat and deliver our message. It has been unbelievable. I have gotten direct answers to questions I have been asking God. Specifically about Jesus. It is blowing me away. Like I always knew he was real but I never realized how much he wants to talk to us. All we have to do is ask. I feel like that sounds kind of crazy. But why would I lie. I don't believe things until they have real proof. And it has been proven. Kelly gave me this piece of paper thats said "Take a broken girl, treat her like a famous princess. Give her the best seats in the house. Buy her coffee and cigarets for the coming down... Tell her something true when all she knows are lies tell her God loves her. Tell her about forgiveness, the possibility of freedom... Tell her she was made to dance in white dresses" And then the next night this guy was praying and I just felt like I should stand up. Which is kinda of weird because every one else was sitting on the floor of "the blue room" the place we have class. So I stood up and about 30 seconds after I stood, he said to stand up if we needed healing. We had to ask for it. But I was already standing. It was nuts and I just kept repeating in my head the question "God do I really deserve a white dress" cuz sometimes I just feel like I don't deserve anything good or clean or perfect because I have disrespected my body. ya no? And before I knew it at least 3 people were around me praying. And then Callie stopped and said Hannah I had a vision about you the other day and I didn't know when would be the right time to give it to you but I will tell you now. She said she saw me standing there in a sexy red dress but it was torn. Still sexy but torn and she saw Jesus holding a white dress for me. And asking me to dance. And I lost it I just started to cry. And in that moment I remembered my mom and I talking and her telling me how I needed a white sun dress for this trip and we never got around to making it before I left. But I think it was because I was not ready. I really hope that makes as much sense to you as it does to me. So yesterday Callie took to me to the fabric store and she bought for me white linen and thread. And I will make my own white dress with a needle and thread to represent the journey of getting to know the God that loves me enough to speak to me in a way that I understand.


When I am done writing this I am going to go sand my surf board because I learned to fix it the other day and all the resin and stuff is dry. And then I am going to eat these Herbs I bought at this Hippy store that are called "Puff". And then it is this girl Claudy's Birthday so we are having a BYOB (Bring your own Bible) dance party at one of the houses. Sounds like a good Friday to me ended with Yoga and Good Dreams.

1 comment: