About Me

My photo
MY PLAN: to spread awareness and raise money for MY VISION: to empower, educate and employ girls who've been rescued from child prostitution in Nicaragua. MY MISSION: to buy land and establish a self sufficient community of treehouses on the south west coast. MY GOALS: Staff and Operate a Surf Hotel, Develop a School for English, Provide Basic Medical Aid, and Offer training in the arts, trades and sustainable agriculture.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Charles Darwin

Proverbs 16:33 "We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall"

I am not encouraging gambling or roulette. I am just beginning see how God determined how my dice fall.


I have always dreamed of coming to Australia. I have always wanted to surf. And I have made it a goal to prove I do not need college. Conclusion YWAM WAVES SUNSHINE COAST. So I threw the dice hoping to win a surfer body, tan skin, and a sexy accent. Now may I tell you where they fell?


I walked into an open air church with dusty fake flowers in the front. Half the people where Aboriginal Australian and the rest of them were elderly. It was an odd mix to say the least. But as we were worshiping God I began to notice that congregation really knew how to worship God. In the first song, I noticed this old lady named Marla. Singing to Jesus from her chair. God whispered in my ear, "You are going to need to pray for her." I was like alright cool just let me know when. Then our leader motions that she has something to tell us. The pastor just told her that we have to do a skit or something... We had nothing prepared... So we began to pray and worship a bit harder. Offering time came, as the basket went by the lady looked at me with condemning and expectant eyes. But I don't have any money. I haven't had a job in 6 months. I am YWAM. So I closed my eyes and asked, "God is there anything you want me to give these people tonight?" I got an instant and powerful response. I have never heard God's voice to clearly, "Hannah, I want to do healing in this house tonight." I began to cry; I always cry when I feel the Holy Spirit but this was sobbing. I kept hearing that same phrase over and over and over. The next song came on and the lyrics where: There is power in his name, There is healing in the name of Jesus. I fell to my knee's. The girls were a little worried at that point so they asked, I replyed with a whisper the words God gave to me I passed on to them. On my knees I said "Ok God, but when and how? Do I just walk up and take the mike from the girl singing?" I felt I needed to just walk to the front and wait. At that point silly me asked God for conformation, I felt a little crazy, nothing like this has ever happened to me before. The man standing beside me was praying loudly in tongues and the only english word that came out was healing. Moments later he walked to the front grabbed the mike and said, "I think we need to sing that power in Jesus name song again." I thought alright it is now or never. I stepped forward and reached for the mike. At that point everything went a bit blurry. Though tears, pounding heart and shaking hands I became God's Messenger. "God wants to do healing in this house tonight." Simple as that, my team stood beside me. And then the people started to come. I prayed simple but powerful prayers over an uncountable amount of people. People were falling down in the spirit. I have never seen anything like it in my life. I was in a missionary book that I never believed was possible. I found myself at the feet of the woman at the beginning of the service, Marla. I spent the rest of the night praying through every single one of her struggles and pains. I ever got snot on her skirt. It was SUPERNATURAL! As quickly as it started it came to an end. We all sat back down and some man gave a sermon. I didn't hear one word. I just sat with my Bible open to the passage God had given our team Isaiah 42. I read verse 9 over and over. "Everything I prophesied has come true, and now I will prophesy again. I will tell you the future before it happens."


Outreach day 1: The dice fell.

No comments:

Post a Comment