About Me

My photo
MY PLAN: to spread awareness and raise money for MY VISION: to empower, educate and employ girls who've been rescued from child prostitution in Nicaragua. MY MISSION: to buy land and establish a self sufficient community of treehouses on the south west coast. MY GOALS: Staff and Operate a Surf Hotel, Develop a School for English, Provide Basic Medical Aid, and Offer training in the arts, trades and sustainable agriculture.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Romans 1:20

This week we ran 24 hour prayer for 5 days. We each had a group of about four people in a two hour prayer slot somewhere in the day or night. But you were not limited to that two hours. You could pray all day and all night if you wanted. I learned more strait from the lips of God last week than from any other week from the lips of man. After reading over all of my notes from the week this is my conclusion:


God you are BIGGER than real; more powerful than tsunamis. You are cooler than aliens; more extravagant than galaxies. There is so much more than what we hear with our ears and see with our eyes. Help me to see what you see. Help me to hear what you hear. Help me to see right and wrong the way you see it and not through my cultures eyes. Anoint me with truth, fill me until I over flow with wisdom.


Angels are always with us. Often there are so many with us during a time of worship there is no more room for humans in the building. They all have names. I asked God the name of my guardian angel and he wouldn't tell me. God is wise. I would have thanked the Angel instead of Jesus for protecting me. I thanked my angel anyways. Haha


God and my love for him is bigger than my love for my cowboy boots. They fit perfectly and where my mothers when she was my age. I almost had to give them away because they are that good.


God has given me a love for everything hand made, for hand sewing, for cooking healthy meals, for the sky, for picnics, for writing letters, for explaining new concepts in multiple ways, for getting onto an individuals level that thought no one would ever understand, for bringing joy out of everything and now strait up crazy love for Him. Now it is my job to use all of those things for his glory. Especially letter writing.


I believe prayer is going to become a much larger part of my life. I love just hanging out with God. I always learn something new. Here are a few examples:

What a simple thing and a huge relief it is to admit you were wrong and ask for forgiveness.

How purely wrong gossip is and how easily it pretends to be something else in our culture. Ex: People magazine, The real world, Tabloids, and Desperate house wives.

How real and horrible Satan really is, and how he work over time just to trip us.

How easy getting rid of Satan is.

How a random bad mood is not just "normal" it is an attach of satan to make you less productive and lazy. And it works!

How simple but difficult true faith really is.

How real healing the sick is.

If we can heal the sick, we can also raise the dead.

How present angels are.

How much he wants to help us with every decision in our lives.

How much he loves me.


Romans 1:20

"For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God has made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities, his eternal power, and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God."

No comments:

Post a Comment