About Me

My photo
MY PLAN: to spread awareness and raise money for MY VISION: to empower, educate and employ girls who've been rescued from child prostitution in Nicaragua. MY MISSION: to buy land and establish a self sufficient community of treehouses on the south west coast. MY GOALS: Staff and Operate a Surf Hotel, Develop a School for English, Provide Basic Medical Aid, and Offer training in the arts, trades and sustainable agriculture.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I cut pizza with scissors.

Has anything ever happened to you that was so crazy you were left speechless and almost in disbelief?


Have you ever seen something so beautiful you felt like you shouldn't touch it because you might ruin it?


Do you ever look at the sky?

¿Usted mirra al cielo?


Have you ever heard of Jesus?

¿Usted conoce a Jesús?


We should be just as comfortable asking the first three questions as the fourth one. Are you? Am I?


"If you believe that without Jesus you will be separated from paradise and God forever, how much do you have to hate someone not to tell them their possible fate and share the solution?" -An Atheist


Before I came here I believed in God but I didn't really know how I felt about Jesus. If you feel similarly pick up this book "More than a Carpenter" I am on page 49 out of 120. It has already revolutionized my view of Jesus. He is the best thing that has ever happened to man kind and he only lived to be thirty three, and only three of his years were spent in ministry.


Imagine then what you could do with your eighty-ish years of life.



There are two weeks left before we all go on Outreach Darwin/Bali.

HERE I COME!


No comments:

Post a Comment